Asset Management Analyst
The Analyst will focus primarily on monitoring and reporting asset-level performance, including tracking construction progress, administering funding requests, identifying potential issues, and assisting senior members of the team with existing asset business plan development and implementation. Responsibilities will also include:
- Modeling cash flows and mortgage structures to report asset performance to the firm’s Asset Management executive team
- Preparation of monthly asset status reports
- Researching competitive properties and real estate markets and providing asset performance projections based on market conditions
- Interacting with development and management partners to effectively identify asset performance issues and collectively determine successful action plans
- Assisting the firm’s capital markets team with various reporting requirements as well as capital markets
- 0-3 years of relevant experience, including real estate, construction management/budgeting, or finance
- Development and/or real estate cash flow modeling experience
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Argus)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related area
- A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
- Strong interest in the real estate private equity industry
- Authorization to work in the S.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include exceptional benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, RX, FSA, company-paid holidays, personal days, and vacation.
At Prime Finance, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. Prime Group is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.