Prime Finance is a dynamic real estate private equity firm that has raised over $5 billion of capital and made investments in over $40 billion in commercial real estate loans. Investors in the firm include many leading public and private retirement programs, university endowments, foundations, and high net worth investors.
The Transaction Manager is responsible for collaborating with the Transaction Management team on all legal aspects of Prime’s loan originations, asset management, capital markets, and financing transactions. The Transaction Manager works closely together with the Head of Transaction Management, the Head of Asset Management, capital markets team, and each of Prime’s banking teams in New York, Chicago, and San Francisco.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assist with all legal aspects of loan originations and closings. Draft term sheets, applications and commitments;
- Coordinate with outside counsel on transaction due diligence, documentation & closing. Facilitate document negotiations with counterparties and their respective counsel; Ensure that all legal aspects of loan closings are being handled properly and timely by outside counsel;
- Coordinate with banking teams and other third party vendors on due diligence and issue resolution;
• Assist asset management team with legal aspects of loan servicing and administration;
- Assist capital markets team with legal aspects of loan facility closings, CLO’s, loan boarding, as well as private placement transactions;
• Ensure that all legal procedures remain in line with applicable law and overall objectives;
• Help bankers build relationships and develop good rapport with all relevant parties;
• Liaise with Accounting and Compliance; and
• Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
• Law degree (JD)
• 3 or more years of relevant working experience
• Knowledge of real estate law, finance and securities law and regulations
• Understanding the real estate finance and securitization business
- Organizational skills in order to handle multiple complex commercial transactions simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Customer focus and team player
• Problem solving attitude
• Adherence to procedures
• Commercial attitude
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment! Competitive salary, discretionary bonuses and exceptional benefits include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, RX, FSA, 401K, generous company-paid holidays, personal days, vacation and much more.
At Prime Finance, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. Prime Finance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
LocationNew York, NY