The Senior Accountant should have four years of experience in a senior accounting role preferably within the investment fund industry or the multi-family housing industry. The Senior Accountant will interact with and support other accounting staff and members of the management team.
Functions of the position include: The Senior Accountant will assist with the overall management of a real estate debt fund, including budgeting, cash management, financial reporting, and analysis of fund investments and returns. Duties will include preparing month-end and quarter-end financial packages for ownership entities including cash and accrual analysis on each investment, performing complex multiple entity allocation journal entries, G/L analysis, bank reconciliations and preparation for audits, interacting with executive personnel, and performing other duties and special projects as assigned. The position requires exceptional communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management; and the ability to understand and enter intercompany transactions on a multi-ledger accounting system.
Requirements: Qualified candidates will possess:
- B.A./B.S. in Accounting or related field;
- Minimum of four years accounting experience, including consolidations and preparing for outside audits;
- Experience with a multi ledger accounting system and strong Excel/spreadsheet skills;
- Demonstrated abilities in G/L management and financial reporting; preparing journal entries, G/L analysis, bank reconciliations, budget and forecast analysis, et al.
- The Company prefers a CPA or CPA candidate with experience in a regional or national U.S. firm.
The position offers an exciting opportunity to join a progressive, growth-oriented organization with a genuinely enjoyable work environment. Compensation will be competitive and will include exceptional benefits which include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, RX, FSA, company-paid holidays, personal days, commuter transportation benefits, vacation, and more.
At Prime Finance, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our business, and our community. Prime Finance is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
LocationSan Francisco, CA