Financial Analyst - Asset Management
Prime Finance is a dynamic real estate private equity firm that has originated or invested over $12 billion in commercial real estate mortgages and sub-debt. Our investors include many leading private retirement programs, university endowments, foundations, and high net worth investors.
The Analyst will focus primarily on monitoring and reporting asset-level performance, including tracking construction progress, administering funding requests, identifying potential issues, and assisting senior members of the team with existing asset business plan development and implementation. Responsibilities will also include:
- Modeling cash flows and mortgage structures to report asset performance to the firm’s Asset Management executive team
- Preparation of monthly asset status reports
- Researching competitive properties and real estate markets and providing asset performance projections based on market conditions
- Interacting with development and management partners to effectively identify asset performance issues and collectively determine successful action plans
- Assisting the firm’s capital markets team with various reporting requirements as well as capital markets transactions
0-3 years of relevant experience, including real estate, construction management/budgeting, or finance
Development and/or real estate cash flow modeling experience
Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Argus)
Bachelor’s degree in finance, business or related area
A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
Strong interest in the real estate private equity industry
Authorization to work in the U.S.
Compensation will be competitive and will include comprehensive benefits.